Innovative, inspiring, creative and cultural – nowhere else could be better for an educational trip than Albert Dock.
For young or old alike, a visit to the Dock incorporates fun and learning on one site.
- Merseyside Maritime Museum details Liverpool’s key role in world seafaring history.
- The International Slavery Museum explains the city’s involvement in international slave trade.
- Tate Liverpool houses the National Collection of Modern Art in the north of England, with special exhibitions and permanent displays by art masters from around the world.
- Beatles Story gives the comprehensive history of the Fab Four and explains their influence on world music.
- The Magical Mystery Tour is a two-hour tour of sights associated with the Beatles, and places that have inspired some of their most famous work.
Our museums, galleries and attractions provide a wide-ranging programme to stimulate all ages – from nursery and school trips, to adult learning and special educational needs.